Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tubal Pregnancy- A Dangerous Pregnancy

A tubal pregnancy is an unfortunate thing to happen to any woman. Pregnancy is a time of joy and happiness, but a tubal pregnancy can cause unhappiness in a pregnancy. There is hope however, and we will discuss this in a moment. First, what is a tubal pregnancy?

What is A Tubal Pregnancy?

When the fertilized egg begins to grow outside its proper place, which is in the uterus, and instead in one of the fallopian tubes, it is called a tubal or ectopic pregnancy. For a few days, the tube enlarges with the growing fetus, but then it splits and causes an ectopic rupture. This is a very risky situation for the pregnant woman, can cause hemorrhage or extensive bleeding, and needs urgent medical help.

What the Doctor Will Do

In the first few weeks of pregnancy, you may not be able to define clearly, if you are going to have an ectopic pregnancy. If you have unusual symptoms like dizziness, a blackout, or pain in the lower abdomen resembling acute appendicitis or in the back or chest, you must see a doctor immediately. Of course, regular check ups with the doctor are necessary any way to ensure a healthy pregnancy. The ultrasound may not be able to detect a tubal pregnancy in the early stages, so if the problems persist, the doctor will do a culdoncentesis test, where in a needle is inserted into the top of the vagina and behind the uterus. If there is an ectopic rupture and blood is found in the area, then a tubal pregnancy is confirmed. Then the pregnancy is terminated by medicine or if in later stages by a laparoscopy.

New To Cheer You

The good news is that, since only one fallopian tube is affected, it is still possible to conceive. This means that, a couple who has undergone a tubal pregnancy need not press the panic button. You can wait a few months for the body and the tissues to heal and then conceive again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...


I have a great fun reading your blogs. You are really a great writer. Thank you for making this beautiful and awesome blogs. Hope to read more post from you in the future. Please don't forget to visit me in my site @ www.imarksweb.org. Thank you.

Robert said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Easy Home Pregnancy Test

Van Charlotte said...

after 4 years of suffering . my husband left me and my kids hated me for no reason, i got sacked at work without any genuine reasons, i shared tears daily living a lonely life but i was determined to know what is the cost of my predicament, one day as i was going through some articles on the internet i saw a testimony of mrs Vanessa testifying how she got her life revived by dr Ogbeifun the honest man and i quickly contacted him VIA ( ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com ) and i explained my situation to him and he told me my ex who i broke up with to marry my husband was responsible for my misfortune and he vows to frustrate my life because i didn't marry him.
dr Ogbeifun ask me what i wanted him to do to my ex who is after my life i told him to cast a dead spell on him because as long as he is alive he will never allow me a moment of peace , which he did and within 3 days he was dead and since his death my life have been so transformed, my kids now love me and my husband is back to me i latter got a call to return to work that the sack was a mistake , wow what a miracle .. thanks allot dr Ogbeifun. you can contact dr Ogbeifun via call or whatsapp +2348102574680 or through his email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com